Kick off your holiday season at the world-famous movie set!
Don't spend your time standing in a long line in a big box store on Black Friday! Put on your cowboy boots and mosey on down to the Mescal Movie Set. The set is hosting a 2-day event that combines shopping, great food, and Christmas cheer. All at the historical film set used in your favorite western movies, such as Tombstone and Outlaw Josey Wales.
• Find that special gift for the "hard to buy for" person on your Christmas list. Conveniently shop over 60 local vendors, including local crafters, authors, artists, and more.
• Visit western demonstrations.
• Get into the Christmas spirit with holiday music and a special visit by Santa for the kids.
• Walk the same streets where Clint Eastwood, Sam Elliott, Tom Selleck, Val Kilmer, Sharon Stone, and many more filmed classic westerns.
• Enjoy a large selection of delicious meals, snacks, and drinks from the best food vendors in southern Arizona.
The event will run on Friday, November 25th, and Saturday, November 26th. The hours will be 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM on both days. Advance tickets or reservations are not needed. Entry is only $10 per car so bring your family and friends!
For vendor opportunities contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information visit www.MescalMovieSet .com or call 520-255-6662